Tuesday 4 December, 2007

Thoughts from my Spiritual Diary-8

A pretty as a pink rose little girl in a pretty pink dress, walked into a beautiful candy shop and found a beautiful old man with a beautiful white beard behind her regular counter.

Who are you, she asked sweetly. “ I am God”, was the soft tender reply. “What sweets would you like?”. The pretty girl thought for a while and then said, “if you are God, why should I bother you with sweets, I’d rather have something more if I may.”

“Sure my little one” was God’s reply. “What would you like?”

“I’d like some peace of mind, some love and some happiness”, she said.]

“Why would a young girl like you want all of this ?”God asked. “Ah” said the pretty little girl, “ its not for me”.

And god granted her all that she asked for :-)

Whatever we pray for know that somewhere in humanity another person has the same need., so include them in. We all want good health, unconditional love, peace of mind, success in our careers, our true soulmates, happiness for our families. Let this be our prayer, before or after our personal prayers. Those who pray for others first, are heard by God first. We will all only have lasting happiness with what we most crave for, only when everyone too has that happiness.

May they have it soon God and until they do, please pass on my blessings to those who have not all the joys I have got from You!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is truly beautiful and oh so true. Prayers asked for other are very light, and rise swiftly to God. What we ask for ourselves are heavy with ego and rise slowly.

My prayers are for you today, pretty in pink :)

Ya Haqq!

Krishna. N. C. said...

Dearest Brother Irving,
If we all pray for each other ,this world wouldnt have a single desire unfulfilled,the least we could do is offer a sincere heartfelt prayer and see others smiling:-)
Thank you for being an inspiration for me (pretty in pink;-)
Prayers and love for you in abundance:)

Anonymous said...

A pure truth expressed so beautifully!

Pray God showers His immense blessings on you and on all those around you! Amen

sf

Dipti said...

So pure and truthful.. such beautiful thoughts ..
blessings,

Krishna. N. C. said...

Dear Sf,
I welcome you to my blog with open arms :-)
Thank you so much for your kind words and priceless blessings!
I pray that may The Almighty bless you with all that your soul desires :) and may you be showered with lots of love and happiness through His infinite mercy.
love, hugs and prayers from this humble little soul:-)

Krishna. N. C. said...

Dear Dipti,
Thank you sweetheart:-)
My prayers are always with you: A beautiful girl with an extremely beautiful heart:)
God bless you.
Hugs and smiles:)