Thursday 15 November, 2007

“With My punishment I afflict those on whom I will, but My mercy embraces everything; so, I shall confer it on those who are God fearing, pay the Alms, and believe in Our messages: those who shall follow the (Last) Messenger, The Prophet, who they find mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel (that are) with them- I enjoin them what is right and forbid them what is wrong, make lawful to them the good things of life and forbid them the bad things and release them from their burdens and from the shackles that are upon them. So, those who shall believe in Me, honour Me and follow the light that has been sent down by Me, it is they who will find salvation and success.
Let there be no coercion in matters of religion. The right way has been distinct from the way of the error. So, whosoever rejects the power of evil, and believes in Me has taken Hold of a hand that never breaks. I am All-hearing and All-knowing.”

-The Holy Quran.

3 comments:

Dipti said...

Krishna.. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and words of motivation ...your blog looks so wonderful starting from the wonderful introduction ..."“ O my Lord, if I worship Thee from fear of hell, burn me in hell and if I worship Thee in hope of paradise, exclude me thence, But I worship Thee for Thine own sake, Then withhold not from me Thine eternal beauty! ” - The Greatest Sufi woman Saint Rabia-al-Adawiyah
"
I have added your blog in my google reader ...and i hope to read thru more of your wonderful compilations..

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah! A perfect selection from the Holy Quran. I love reading it on your beautiful and spiritual blog :)

Ya Haqq!

Sadiq said...

beautiful reminder.

thanks for it K.